Monday 24 October 2011

ME !!! SLS :)

Well its almost a year ... in a couple more hours , it would be one year that I have come out to me friends and family that I was gay !!! Well this year was hard ... A lot of challengers I had to over come and as well as the true IDENTITY of myself .... well I really think I need to explain where I've come from and who Simon Lorenzo Stiglingh ( SLS ) is ....

Well I was born on the 14th of December 1992 at 17:00, in Pretoria .... For all you guys that don't know where Pretoria is ... It's in ..... South Africa ... So yeah I'm South African ... Well I lived in Pretoria for about 6 years then we all moved down to the coast -----> DURBAN . Well i had a really good OVERALL time there ....

While I lived in Durban, I was always the one whom to bully by everyone ... it all started in Grade 3 ... things throughout the years were manageable ... BUT Grade 7 .... that year was my hardest ... I had been bullied so much I was suicidale ... I remember that day clearly ... I called my mom saying " I'm over all these guys bulling me " and i was planning to throw myself infront of a car while walking home ... well that never happened ... for some reason I got over the fact that I wanted to kill myself and walked home ... got undressed and sat and played playstation ... My mom rushed home and we spoke of hours ... then I went to go see a LIFE COACH !!! lol well that worked for me ...

HIGHSCHOOL !!!

Well that life coach helped me grow as a person ... and I could stand for myself now .... but there was that same bully that would keep one churping things !!! I was apart if the "POPULAR" crowd but I was there outsider ... but things at highschool were good !! for a while ...

2008 !!!

Well that was the year my whole family lost everything cause of my dad !!! ( to this day I still hate him and I can only tolerate him for so long ) but anyway ... my dad made a deal which went bad and we lost everything !!! So we packed up and drove to Pretoria ... We lived there for a year thats when i found out that i was gay !!! I never told anyone ... I didnt know whom to talk to about this ...

well I'm not going to go in to detail now about the next 3 years in this one post !! lol so this is me so far If you have any questions or want answers ... just comment ! :) NIGHT xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment